Cut down unwanted spam registrations by requiring your users to activate their account by clicking a link sent to their email address. Take it a step further and require admin approval before allowing users access to your site. Double the protection by requiring both.
- Require new users to confirm their email address in order to activate their account
- Administrators can resend activation emails to remind users to activate their account
- Users can request to resend their activation email if they attempt to login while pending activation
- Require new users to be approved by an administrator
- Require new users to confirm their email address and be approved by an administrator